Precautions and maintenance of using pipette
Precautions for using pipette
1. Pipettes requiring high-temperature sterilization should first be checked whether the pipette used is suitable for high-temperature sterilization before processing.
2. When the pipette nozzle has liquid, do not place the pipette horizontally or upside down to prevent liquid from flowing into the piston chamber and corroding the pipette piston
3. The usual method to check whether there is liquid leakage: stop in the liquid for 1-3 seconds after absorbing the liquid and observe whether the liquid level in the tip drops; if the liquid level drops, first check whether there is any problem with the tip, if there is a problem, replace the tip, replace The liquid level still drops after the tip indicates that there is a problem with the piston assembly, and you should find a professional maintenance person to repair it.
4. Use the pipette to aspirate and drain correctly to achieve high accuracy.
1. After using the pipette, adjust the pipette range to the maximum value, and place the pipette vertically on the pipette rack;
2. If the liquid accidentally enters the piston chamber, the pollutants should be removed in time;
3. According to the frequency of use, all pipettes should be washed regularly with soapy water or disinfected with 60% isopropyl alcohol, and then washed with double distilled water and dried;
4. Find a professional to deal with the problem in time.
5. Avoid placing at a higher temperature to prevent liquid leakage or inaccuracy caused by deformation